OMF Performance 20" beadlock conversions are a great way to take your existing wheels to the next level. Multiple style and finish options are available to get you a unique look and set your ride apart while providing the safety and security of a beadlock.
- Conventional beadlock – Tried and true, our standard beadlock that is the least expensive (Starting at $469.95 each installed) and also our heaviest beadlock of the bunch.
- Drag Lock – Basically just a Conventional lock with a bigger inside diameter, same cost as a conventional, slightly less weight, most commonly used on the inside edge of the wheel for additional brake caliper clearance. Starting at $469.95 each installed.
- Super Lite Lock – Visually and dimensionally the same as the Drag Lock, with additional machined pockets to lighten the beadlock up. Starting at $509.95 each installed.
- Super Lite Drain Lock – This one is pretty self explanatory, it’s designed to let water and other debris drain out from behind the beadlock. This one is a bit more common on our offroad wheels, but still a find candidate for a drag race application. Starting at $509.95 each installed.
- Straightline Series Lock – This is the lightest weight beadlock that we offer, cost starts at $509.95 each installed. This is our most common drag race beadlock and is offered with a variety of finishing options.